top of page
KROGER REWARDS

The Kroger Family of Companies is committed to community engagement, positive social impact and charitable giving at the national and local levels. Every community is unique, but our common goal is to partner with the neighborhoods we serve and help the people there live healthier lives.

One of the ways in which we do this is through our Kroger Community Rewards program. This program makes fundraising easy by donating to local organizations based on the shopping you do every day. Once you link your Card to an organization, all you have to do is shop at Kroger and swipe your Shopper’s Card.    Learn More

Candy Bars

Candy Bar Sales - students buy candy bars and sell them at a profit. This is a year-round fundraiser. Our long time Candy Bar Chair is Kelli Williamson. NOTE: If candy bars are sold at events by the Boosters, those sales are not considered individual and the profits benefit the choir program at 100%.

RaiseRight

Buy gift cards for items you are already going to buy anyway! Gift cards are available for over 700 retailers including department stores, restaurants, grocery stores, home improvement stores, theaters, electronic stores, gas stations, hotels, airlines and online stores. Cards are purchased at face value with a percentage returned to the Choir. Your student's account receives 90% while the Choir general fund receives the remaining 10%. You are earning commission on the cards purchased. CLICK HERE to begin using RaiseRight. The enrollment code you need will automatically fill in at this link. NOTE: The Ship-to-Home option must be used.

Shoe Donations

An ongoing, year-around fundraiser to collect gently used shoes to be repurposed. How to get started? Start in your and your family’s closets and gather as many pair of sneakers that you no longer want; maybe you’ve out-grown them, they’re out of style, or out of season. The sneakers that we all collect will help raise money to support our choir program AND will help our environment by keeping sneakers out of landfills. Pickup of shoes can be arranged once you have 20 pairs ready to go. Shoes can also be dropped off at Coffee Break Pottery.

bottom of page